Comedian and journalist Stella Young is tired of people telling her she’s an “inspiration” just for getting up in the morning. In a hilarious, hard-hitting, and thought-provoking talk at TEDxSydney, she explains why.
My Uncle forgot to roll up the window to his truck, and we found this little guy inside.
He hates you.
He hates everything.
But especially you.
that owl is almost entirely head. Head and hatred.
IT’S SO CUTE
HEAD AND HATRED
who said black girls cant have long hair
that i can never accomplish but uno.
More Reminders - Charlotte Geier (via bl-ossomed)
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
I will reblog this everytime I see it.
now that’s just mean. sure, he’s not the handsomest, but he should never be compared to benedict cumberbatch
every time I see this it gets reblogged